Adult $165 NZD per person, Child (15 years and under) $82.50 NZD per person | Duration 3 - 3.5 hours | Seats 10 - 18 passengers
Our Country, Coast and Twin City Luxury Tour takes you along the Pacific coast and through our beautiful countryside. Stop at the Arataki Honey Centre, then venture 399m up Te Mata Peak for a spectacular 360 degree view. Travel through the center of Hastings City to showcase the varied Art Deco Buildings built after the 1931 Earthquake. Return to Napier via the scenic route of Oak Avenue and travel around the village of Ahuriri, take in the sights and sounds of Art Deco Napier.
• Tours begins outside Napier isite
• Drive along the beautiful Marine Parade with photos stops at Millenium Arch and Spirit of Napier fountain statue
• View of Cape Kidnappers from Marine Parade
• Drive through the Picturesque TukiTuki Valley
• Stop at the Arataki Honey- complimentary honey tasting
• Drive up to Te Mata Peak and stop for a 360 degree view
• Drive back down through Havelock North Village then
• Stop at the Strawberry Farm – fresh fruit ice cream
• Drive through the center of Hastings City
• Return to Napier City and drive around the Port of Ahuriri
• Drive around Napier City viewing Art Deco Buildings and displays
• Return back to Napier isite.
Make a booking enquiry and a Napier isite consultant will contact you shortly with booking options.
All bookings are subject to availability and will be confirmed after booking has been received.
Napier isite Visitor
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / firstname.lastname@example.org