Conquer the peaks! In beautiful Hawke's Bay!
Breathtaking views. Craggy, challenging terrain. Fun single track. Staggeringly beautiful private land. A few hearty river crossings...
This is one of New Zealand's most enjoyable and rewarding events - suitable for everyone - from the competitive athlete through to the more social entrant!
Soak up the Hawke's Bay sunshine and challenge yourself in MCL Construction Triple Peaks 2021.
- Run, walk or mountain bike the 55 kms course.
- Traverse stunning private land on Mount Erin, Mount Kahuranaki and iconic Te Mata Peak.
- Enter solo, or invite your friends and enter a relay team.
- A Truckload of Spot Prizes, and a fun event village - for all the family
- Complimentary Giant beer for everyone over 18 at the finish line
- Duathlon or e-bike option
- One Peak Explorer - up Mt Erin (all on private land)
Proceeds from MCL Construction Triple Peaks are going towards the Te Mata Park for the purchase of native trees.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / firstname.lastname@example.org