Delight in a shopping event of taste sensations at one of New Zealand’s oldest and largest traditional Farmers’ Markets.
The Hawke's Bay Farmers' Market offers a complete shopping experience. Discover the diverse range of locally grown or artisan produced products. There is nothing like buying fruit & vegetables, freshly baked breads, meats, cheeses, preserves and sweet treats direct from the source.
Or sit back and savour the live music over a locally roasted coffee and food in a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere.
Everything at the market is made right here in the Hawke's Bay, with growers and producers on hand to share their knowledge about the food and how to cook and enjoy it! The Hawke's Bay Farmers' Market is a must-do event for a Sunday morning in the Bay.
COVID19 UPDATE - LEVEL 2
The Napier Urban Farmers’ Market and Hawke’s Bay Farmers’ Market will be OPEN this weekend at Delta Level 2 in accordance with the MBIE rules for Farmers’ Markets.
The public health guidance surrounding safe health practice in relation to Covid-19 will mean there are changes to how the market operates at Delta Level 2.
- Numbers permitted within the market will be limited to 100 in accordance with the current government regulations.
- Limit the number of people from your family coming to shop at the market.
- Wearing of masks is strongly encouraged.
- Sanitise hands on entry into the market and log entry on the NZ Covid Tracer app or complete the manual contact register.
- Provide plenty of space between you and other customers ensuring you maintain a physical distance of 2 metres from each
other, while flowing through the market.
- Please Shop & Go to ensure all shoppers can access the stalls.
- Utilise click and collect options from many of our stallholders to reduce shopping time.
- Food is takeaway only and should be consumed off-site.
- No busker, kids corner or seating.
- Act responsibly and reduce risk.
Thank you for your ongoing support of our local farmers and artisan food producers, many of whose livelihoods depend on their weekly trading at the market.
Napier i-SITE Visitor
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / firstname.lastname@example.org