In this hands-on limited number workshop, you will gain the knowledge you need, and learn all the tips & tricks to excel at reconciling your transactions in Xero.
Join Leaine from Jones Business Solutions, an award-winning, passionate and experienced bookkeeper and learn how tasks can be completed more efficiently with Xero to free up your time.
What will we cover:
- Xero reconciling overview
- ‘How to’ with Spend and Receive money transactions
- ‘How to’ with split transactions, attaching receipts, items
- Setting up, using and managing Bank Rules
- Searching and editing reconciled transactions
- ‘How to’ with overpayments and refunds
- Matching to invoices and bills
- Bank reconciliation checks
- Understand and utilise Best Practice when reconciling in Xero
- Confidently set up and use Bank Rules
- How to find and amend reconciled transactions
- Able to attach receipts and documents onto transactions
- Able to apply overpayments and create refunds
- Month end bank reconciliation know how
Register for Module 1 - Getting started with Xero & Module 2, for a discounted price. You will get both modules for only $10.00 +GST for Hub Club Members or $20.00 +GST for GA. Use the special link to receive this discount!
Phone: 06 650 1711
Napier i-SITE Visitor
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / email@example.com