Your website is your online shop-front, but even snazzy looking websites can sometimes produce sad results. Using Google Analytics, you can keep a handle on your numbers, know if something is going wrong, and be confident to adapt to the market.
Over 60% of website owners use Google Analytics in some way shape or form. Come along and be one of the ones that use it to your advantage.
The first half of this Coffee Talk is a presentation from our speaker Jodi. Just after 11 am a light morning tea will be served and the session finishes with networking, while you enjoy another tea or coffee.
Join us for an introductory session covering Google Analytics as it relates to your marketing. Together, in plain English, we’ll look at:
- What is Google Analytics and how is it helpful?
- How to figure out if you have Google Analytics in place (and what to do if you don’t)
- Determine where the key data is and what it means to your business, what to pay attention to (and what you can afford to ignore)
- How to use Google Analytics to see if your marketing is working (both online and offline), and gain insights into who, how and where people are using your website (so you can help them better)
- Common pitfalls - a few tips on setting it up correctly and in a meaningful way, with automated (free) reports.
This is Google Analytics from a generalist marketer’s point of view – a practical beginners guide if you like, with a few intermediate tips thrown in.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / firstname.lastname@example.org