Food Product Development Workshop - Demystifying the New Product Development Process
Join us for an informal and hands-on workshop aimed at demystifying the new product development process. You’ll leave with tools and tips to apply in your own business and an understanding of market validation, creating a new food product and the essence of the product development process.
The course will cover:
* Market validation
- Who and where are your potential customers?
- What is important to them?
- How much are they prepared to pay?
*Creating a new food product
- How and where can you make a new product?
- Determining costs and understanding pricing
- Understanding the basics of food safety and labelling
- Future-proofing – risks, planning for scale, planning for line-extensions
- Intellectual property planning and protection
*The essence of the product development process
- Questions to be asked each step of the way
- Resources and support available
The day will conclude with a case-study and an informal discussion/Q&A session.
This course is suitable for: Brand Managers, Marketers, Product & Packaging Technologists, and those in sustainability guiding roles.
Facilitated by our team of experts including:
- Nicky Solomon - Business Development Manager, NZ Food Innovation Network
- Julian Dirks - Eftech Food Technology Consultant
- Simon Taylor - Fresh Perspective Insights
You may also be eligible for Regional Business Partners Capability Development vouchers which may cover up-to half of your course cost. You must already be operating as a business and be GST registered. Other conditions apply. Please contact your local Regional Business Partner for more information on eligibility.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / email@example.com