- Competitive Senior Men’s
- Social Mixed (15+) Must be at least 2 females on the pitch at all times
- Teams to consist of up to 10 players max.
- 5 v 5 format (one of which is the goalie)
- The games will consist of 9min halves with a 2min halftime break.
- Referees will be provided for each game.
- The winning team will be the team that finishes top of their league.
- Prize giving will be held after each league has been completed.
- Players must be 15 years and older to participate in the Mixed Social League & Senior Men’s.
- Shin pads must be worn and under long socks for all leagues except for Social Mixed.
- There will be qualified first aiders on site at all times. Strapping tape will not be provided.
- There is a short turnaround between games so ensure you are ready to go when the game before your finishes.
- All games will be run on a hooter to ensure times are adhered to.
- Bring your drink bottles
- Bring some sunscreen
Entries are first in first served so make sure they are in early!
Entries will close Friday 22nd January.
Payment will be due by Friday 29th January 2021.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / firstname.lastname@example.org