Are you thinking of starting a business? Do you have a business idea? You may have just started in business and are not sure what to do next or where to go for help.
This session will be full of information and takeaways to get you on the right track.
What will be covered:
- The difference between new to business vs new in business
- Overview of trading structure options
- Tax types and registration, business bank accounts
- Working capital, budget and cashflow
- Drawings vs wages
- Considering ACC, Health & Safety, insurance, website, marketing - and the list goes on...
- Looking at operating systems and software
- Local assistance
- Free online materials and training
- What public resources are available
The Regional Business Partners for Hawke's Bay will also present a short overview of the offerings and funding opportunities they have to support your business growth.
Phone: 06 650 1711
Napier i-SITE Visitor
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / firstname.lastname@example.org