Are you ready to take your Shopify site to the next level?
Trusted by over 800,000 businesses worldwide, Shopify's power lies in its superb simplicity.
Almost everything you do with Shopify is easier and faster than with other shopping carts. But alongside small online businesses, multimillion-dollar businesses thrive on Shopify, and they all started the same way, just like you.
This course is designed to help you take action today while thinking about your business tomorrow. You will leave this course with a blueprint on how to set your eCommerce business up for success in the future.
- Shopify Expert Tips & Tricks for optimising your site
- The apps you need to grow your business
- Social Selling
- Changing your mindset from online selling to multi-channel selling
Gain a clearer understanding of what you need for a successful online store and a new multi sales channel mentality.
- Around 21% of online shoppers decided to abandon their shopping cart because the process was too complicated
- Ecommerce websites can see an increase of 35.26% in conversion rate if they have good checkout design
- Ecommerce websites that load slowly see shopping cart abandonment of 75%
Who should attend?
Small-medium businesses who have a Shopify store and want more sales, more loyal customers and a clear understanding of what their future business looks like.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / firstname.lastname@example.org