If you’re a Hawke’s Bay business selling products or services and you’re ready to dip your toes into Facebook advertising, this workshop is for you!
This session will cover:
- The difference between creating an advertising campaign and ‘Boosting’ a post
- How to navigate the Facebook Ad Manager platform
- How to set up a Facebook pixel to install on your website
- How to use the Facebook pixel data to create custom audiences
- The differences between cold and warm audiences and how to create each
- Understanding the different places you can choose for your ads to appear including on Instagram
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Create an audience based on attributes, interests, behaviours and/or activity
- Choose an objective for your advertising campaign
- Select the places you want the advertisement to appear
- Understand what makes a great Facebook advertisement
- Launch and monitor a Facebook advertising campaign
This session will include a range of ad examples and hands-on support - make sure to bring your laptop!
Spaces are limited. I will be working with a small group to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to get their first Facebook advertising campaign launched before they leave!
If you would prefer to be sent an invoice, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Workshop is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Find out more by visiting www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz.
Monday 27 July, 9:30am to 12:30pm
Restrictions: All Ages
Hawke's Bay Business Hub, Napier, Hawke's Bay / Gisborne
36 Bridge St, Napier, Hawke's Bay / Gisborne
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / email@example.com