Are you a teacher or educator who is keen to help your school and your students embrace a culture dedicated to climate action? Does the idea of sustainable behaviour patterns for life appeal to you?
Or maybe you’d like to be the person who transformed the way your kura/school or kōhanga/early childhood centre thought about and dealt with waste? Whatever your motivation, our 1-day Your Sustainable School Train the Trainer workshop is the workshop for you.
What you will take away from this workshop:
- knowledge and skills to roll out sustainability focussed, climate action, waste reduction plan specific to your school or centre, including:
- tools needed to get staff and students excited and engaged
- everything they need to know, ask and say when liaising with waste management providers
- what to look for when measuring and reporting on progress
- Strong connections with other like-minded people in your community.
How your school or centre will benefit:
- Better recycling systems and lower rates of contamination
- New or improved methods to deal with food scraps
- Empowered students and teachers driving a culture of climate action at school, at home, and in the community
Thanks to funding from the Ministry for the Environment, Sustainability Trust is delivering this programme free of charge.
Please note that if there is an alert level change and we can't deliver it in person, we will move it online.
This event is free, but you need to register.
Napier i-SITE Visitor
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / firstname.lastname@example.org