Reiki is a simple but amazingly powerful hands-on healing technique for calming and re-vitalising your mind, body and spirit, for relieving stress and pain, for increasing your well-being and for bringing deeper insight, healing and balance to yourself, your family, pets and friends.
By the end of this weekend course you will have developed the skills and confidence to heal yourself and others through:
- Experiencing the magic of receiving Reiki Reiju (attunements), which unlock your innate power to heal and channel life force energy (Reiki) through your hands
- Developed the confidence to use Reiki to heal both yourself and others
- Learning and practising the Reiki hand positions to help you increase the power of your healing ability
- Understanding how to use the Reiki precepts
- Practising different meditation methods for increasing the flow of chi and strengthening healing
- Learning how to smooth the aura and cleanse the body of energetic impurities
- Developing a basic understanding of the chakra system, how it affects your wellbeing and how Reiki can strengthen it
- Learning how to treat your pets with Reiki
- Using techniques for developing your intuition when healing with Reiki
- Meeting and working with a supportive group of like-minded people
And along with having 2 days of Reiki theory and hands-on practice, you will also take away with you:
- A Comprehensive Reiki Level 1 Manual
- Your Reiki Level 1 Practitioner's Certificate
- 3 weeks of On-going Support for your Self-healing Practice
- The opportunity to attend a follow-up session with your group
Tutor - Beverly Sorensen: Reiki Practitioner & Master/Teacher, Balanced Being, Napier
Beverly began her work as a Reiki practitioner in 2007 and later went on to further study in Melbourne at the Om Reiki Centre in Australia, where she attained the Master/Teacher level. As well as teaching Reiki classes, Beverly offers Reiki and holistic healing sessions, and soul journey/life purpose consultations at her clinic in Napier.
"I am constantly learning, growing and developing through teaching and sharing Reiki with others, and you can too! I hope to always be practising this wonderful healing modality." - Beverly
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / email@example.com