In this hands-on and interactive workshop, you will learn two simple techniques that will teach you how to:
- Quickly prioritise projects or tasks
- Visualise, organise, and track your work
- Manage your time and make sure you are working on the right things at the right time
- Assess and improve your productivity.
At the end of this workshop, you will have gained principles and techniques that you can immediately apply:
- Use the “Magic Matrix” technique to prioritise and plan your work
- Use Kanban principles to visualise, track and manage your tasks or to-do list
- Be more productive by limiting multi-tasking and work in progress
- Manage your time and focus on the right things at the right time
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / email@example.com