Conquer the peaks! In beautiful Hawke's Bay!
Breathtaking views. Craggy, challenging terrain. Fun single track. Staggeringly beautiful private land. A few hearty river crossings...
The perfect package. This is one of New Zealand's most enjoyable and rewarding events.
Soak up the Hawke's Bay sunshine and challenge yourself in MCL Construction Triple Peaks 2020.
- Run, walk or mountain bike the 55 kms course.
- Traverse stunning private land on Mount Erin, Mount Kahuranaki and iconic Te Mata Peak.
- Enter solo, or invite your friends and enter a relay team.
- A Truckload of Spot Prizes, and a fun event village - for all the family
- Complimentary Giant beer for everyone over 18 at the finish line
- Duathlon option
- One Peak Explorer - up Chambers Farm and Te Mata Peak
Proceeds from MCL Construction Triple Peaks are going towards the Te Mata Park.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / email@example.com