Events » Event Details
|Date/Time||Saturday 27th January 2018 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm|
Sunday 28th January 2018 - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Saturday 3rd February 2018 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Saturday 17th February 2018 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Saturday 24th February 2018 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
|Venue||Abbey Cellars Winery & Brewpub, 1769 Maraekakaho Rd|
06 879 6171
|Description||14 Summer Sessions at Abbey for the Summer season! |
- Professor Dynamite & The Banditos with Willie D and Margot on the vocals and Guitar.
- Ian Munro - international class live performer and recording artist.
- Akina Vinyl Society spinning some vinyl.
- The Pukes ukhelele rock band.
Kickback and relax and listen to the chilled sounds of local talents while sipping away on some of our boutique wines and beers in the vines.
Bring your family and friends along! All welcome.
- Tip Top ice creams
- Abbey Cellars Wines - Riesling, Rose, Chardonnay, Merlot, Syrah, Malbec
- Fat Monk Craft Beer - Pilsner, IPA, Pale Ales, Blondes, Porters
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Snack pizza
- Cheese platters
No door charge. No BYO. Picnic tables available for own food.
- 21 Oct at 12 - Ian Munro + Fraser Mackenzie
- 4 Nov at 1pm - Fraser MacKenzie
- 2 Dec at 1pm - Dan Sharp
- 9 Dec at 1pm - Ian Munro
- 16 Dec at 1pm - Fraser MacKenzie
- 23 Dec at 1pm - Ian Munro
- 24 Dec at 12nn - Fraser MacKenzie
- 30 Dec - Jazz Day - Margot Wuts
- 31 Dec at 1pm - The Pukes
- 6 Jan 2018 at 1pm
- 7th Jan Beer Day Out - Professor Dynamite & Banditos
- 13 Jan 2018 at 1pm - The Pukes
- 20th Bridge Pa Wine Fest - Ian Munro + someone??
- 27 Jan 2018 at 1pm - Annabelle & Ash
- 3 Feb 2018 at 1pm - Professor Dynamite?
- 4th Feb Beer Day out - prof dynamite & Banditos
- 11 Feb 2018 at 1pm - Dan Sharp
- 17 Feb 2018 at 1pm - Annabelle & Ash
- 18 Feb 2018 at 1pm - Dan Sharp
- 24 Feb 2018 at 1pm - The Pukes
- 10 Mar 2018 at 1pm - Ian Munro
- 17 Mar - Nothing
- 24 Mar 2018 at 1pm - Annabelle & Ash
- 31 Mar 2018 at 1pm - Ian Munro
|Eventfinda||View on Eventfinda|
Build on the blossoming national and international interest in William Colenso's life and ideas as the result of the William Colenso Bicentenary Celebrations in Hawke's Bay in 2011, and a body of new publications and research.
View website for William Colenso
Come to Par2 MiniGolf and meet Seamore the Seagull at our sea-side minigolf courses. Challenge your friends and family for a round.
View website for Par2 MiniGolf
strive to Inspire, Educate and Entertain by providing access to information through various resources within our Libraries. We aim to provide more than you expect.
View website for Napier Libraries
Unique Art Deco heritage has been preserved with the skilful addition of modern theatre facilities making it the best provincial performing arts centre in the nation.
View website for Napier Municipal Theatre
The Faraday Centre in Napier, is Hawke's Bay's Museum of Technology. It's a place of discovery where history comes alive through hands on experience.
View website for The Faraday Centre
Located on Marine Parade, Napier, is the Bay Skate Park - home to skateboarding, BMX, roller derby, inline hockey and scootering.
View website for Bay Skate
For Napier City residents and citizens to have easy access to see what council are currently working on, completed, what they do, facilities, and council information.
View website for Napier City Council
Situated in the centre of Napier, in the middle of Onekawa Park, the Napier Aquatic Centre is a safe and affordable aquatic facility for everyone.
View website for Napier Aquatic Centre
We offer an all purpose built venue that uniquely combines spectacular outlooks with functional layout.
View website for Napier Conference Centre
Comprising a Museum, Theatre and Gallery - MTG is home to a significant collection of objects that form the foundation of distinctive exhibitions, a world-class research facility and the MTG Theatre.
View website for MTG Hawke's Bay
Located in the Art Deco city of Napier. We have worked closely with our builders to promote and develop high quality housing within an open-aspect environment.
View website for Parklands Residential Estate
Nowhere else in New Zealand will you discover a wider range of marine animals and native species in a single facility than at the National Aquarium of New Zealand.
View website for National Aquarium of New Zealand
We are Hawkes Bay's premier holiday accommodation park providing an array of facilities to keep the entire family entertained.
View website for Kennedy Park Resort Napier
If you have any questions, problems or feedback for Napier i-SITE Visitor Centre please let us know about it.